Changing Konqueror definition slightly in about dialog.

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:47:15 BST 2007

> How about mentioning its network transparency? It's one of its key features, I
> think.

It is an important feature, but I think it would get in the way of
trying to write something short and snappy.  Preferably something
which can be understood unambiguously by a broad audience.

By all means, it is worth selling this particular feature of KDE, but
I think at least a paragraph or so is needed to explain what it means
and why it is useful - and that I guess belongs in a newcomers guide
or a pretty web-based presentation.

Regards,
Robert.