Fwd: Question on including root CA into Konqueror browser

Nikolay Zapolnov nikolayz at netup.ru
Wed May 9 09:51:00 BST 2007

Hello,

My name is Nikolay,
I am representing the NetUP company.

Currently we are being certified by the KPMG company, Russia
under the program "AICPA/CICA. WebTrustSM/TM. Program for
Certification Authorities".

After the successful completion of this certification we're planning
to work as public certificate authority center (root CA). For this we will
need to include our root certificates into the root store of Konqueror
browser.

Can you please describe the procedure of including root certificate
into Konqueror?

Thanks in advance.