COL element attributes not working

Db Mahendra-a5792c a5792c at motorola.com
Wed May 9 06:36:40 BST 2007

Hi,

    I tried rendering following page using konqueror (Version no:
konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20060121).  Unfortunately it doesnot get
rendered correctly. The COL element's right align attribute  from
colgroup is ignored and the text is displayed as left aligned.
    Can anyone help me in this regard or suggest ? Is there any fix
available for this ?

The HTML page looks as below.

<head>
<title>col_align_right</title>