Dolphin with tabs

K N kneuse at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:46:06 BST 2007

Tabs help maintain the multiple windows that are open, the issue I keep
running into is that I have 20 kwrite programs open along with 5 dolphin
windows, taskbar is not big enough to show the title of all 25 windows. and
when dolphin is grouped it is still somewhat annoying to selected the
correct window. It is always nice to beable to alt-tab to the window that
looks like dolphin open it up tab over to the working window.

You still have the split panel to copy files from one folder to the other
within each tab.