Konqueror and dynamic loading / deleting of css

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Sat Jan 27 19:10:49 GMT 2007

Le Samedi 27 Janvier 2007 19:41, Neill Jones a écrit :
> Is there a workaround to this? Or is this a problem with Konqueror and if
> so does anyone know if there is already a bug already filed related to
> it, and
> if not, where I should raise the bug?

I don't think such a bug as already been filed so yes, please, file one if you
can (http://bugs.kde.org), that would be great.
Also attaching a simple testcase to a bug report is practically the only way
to get a bug timely fixed.

As for a work around, yes there probably is... we'll definetly need a testcase
to determine that though :)

Thanks,
Germain