Making konqueror remember sort order per directory

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Tue Jan 9 21:32:37 GMT 2007

Hi Staffan,

> Another thing I would like to have in Konqueror (or Dolphin?), would be
> that when in "detailed list view", it would automatically resize the
> columns based on what is needed.

This is also already available in the KDE3 version of Dolphin. Due to the
change to Interview/KDirModel in the KDE4 version of Dolphin this
functionality is temporary out of order, but will be fixed (hopefully) during
the next weeks.

Maybe this resizing code from the KDE3 version of Dolphin could be used for a
patch in Konqueror 3.5.x. I could help you porting if you want to and if this
feature is wanted by the Konqi developers.

Best regards,
Peter