[patch] fix crashing konqueror

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Mon Jan 8 21:40:42 GMT 2007

On Sa Jan 6 2007, Martin Koller wrote:

> Attached you find my proposed patch.
> As I can not reproduce this problem, please tell me if you think it's OK.

Looking at this problem once again, I assume my patch is not helping here.
It seems that for whatever reason, the KFileIVI returns it's own iconView() as
0 (which is the 0-pointer I have seen).
Maybe it is just by chance that it is 0 as up till now I can not find a
situation where the KFileIVI::iconView() pointer is 0 - except when the item
is taken out from the iconView, which can not be the case in that
situation ...

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com