Gnash in Konqueror

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 27 23:04:41 GMT 2007

hi Rob =)

On February 26, 2007, Rob Savoye wrote:
>    Thank you! Unfortunately, none of the Gnash team are GUI hackers at
> all. The existing KDE support was donated, I rewrote it, but it's lagged
> behind the GTK GUI pretty badly due to lack of attention. Gnash does run
> under Konqueror OK, but the menus aren't up to date with the rest of
> Gnash, etc... We'd love to see the KDE support in as good shape as the
> GTK support. Because we use GTK on the OLPC and under GPE for
> OpenEmbedded, it's been getting the most attention.

could you provide some pointers to documentation, etc that one could start
with covering what GUI bits are needed to implemented? e.g. you mention menus
that need to be updated; is there any docu on where to find the current state
of what should be in the menus? general dev documentation for gnash would
also be good ...

i see a reference to libghanshui on this page:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/manual/gnash.html#tour

and this isn't overly detailed:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/manual/doxygen/classgnash_1_1Gui.html

it would be nice to have a bit more information.. any pointers?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se