Gnash in Konqueror

jos poortvliet jos at mijnkamer.nl
Mon Feb 26 13:24:41 GMT 2007

Hi Rob,

Yesterday at FOSDEM we talked about Gnash, and you asked me to try to hook you
up to a KDE developer who knows the ins and outs of embedding stuff in konqi
and khtml. So here you go, the CC's I send this mail to can help you. George
knows a lot about konqi, and Koos managed to get Kmplayer play pretty much
all video's embedded in websites anywhere so he has some experience ;-)

I also added the konqi developer mailinglist. This should get you and your
team up-to-speed, getting gnash properly integrated in konqueror. I'm pretty
sure these guys can answer all questions you can throw at them!

Have fun,

Jos Poortvliet