View modes: additional information

Giovanni Gafà giovanni.gafa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:03:46 GMT 2007

Hi all,
I've been looking the last few hours for a way to make addictional
informations on files to appear in some of the various view modes, maybe
the detailed or info list.
Everything works fine with id3 tags, as they're shown correctly in the
info list view. What I do need though, is to make additional information
on openoffice documents to appear in the list, so that I could sort
files' view, let's say, by the field "description" or maybe "author",
same way I do for mp3s.
Konqueror does show this addictional information in the file tip info
pop ups, so I think it reads them correctly. How could I do?

I'm not registered to this mailing list, so please answer me through my
e-mail address.

Thanx in advance and keep up the good work

Giovanni Gafà