Konqueror3 problems with wordpress.com

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Dec 13 23:28:21 GMT 2007

Hi,

as I said on my blog I unfortunately can't use Konqueror from KDE3 to
write those blogs. The thing is that I don't get the WYSIWYG view when
using Konqueror, no matter how I set the browser-identity. With Firefox
1.5 or IE I do get the buttons to switch between WYSIWYG and the Source
view but I don't get the toolbars for WYSIWYG.

And with the view I get when using the default identity or something
like Netscape 1.7 I don't get the fancy add-link and add-image
web-form-popups but a simple kde dialog for a url.

Andreas

--
You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.