user-agent on msdn

Daniele Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:34:59 GMT 2007

I tried to open some pages on msdn (for example
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa767865.aspx) with konqueror
(version 3.5.8 user-agent string "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible;
Konqueror/3.5; Linux) KHTML/3.5.8 (like Gecko)") and I realized that
they are not rendered well, some margins and colors are wrong, stars
for feedback are in the wrong place and the page is not scrollable.
Then I tried to change browser identification to IE, Opera, and
Firefox and I found that they are rendered as they should.

You can check the differences on these pictures:
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6829/msdnkonq1qk1.jpg (konqueror version)
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5276/msdnie1hz9.jpg (ie version)

I found nothing about on the archive of this mailing list, is this a
known issue?

Regards,
Daniele