patch: padding in form elements

Charles Samuels charles at kde.org
Mon Dec 17 07:19:59 GMT 2007

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've done any work on this patch, but I've finally
found one that seems to work correctly quirkly and otherwise.

To be similar to Iceweasel in quirks mode, and to avoid a bug in the KDE
widget, the padding is ignored for the "file" element. With { box-sizing:
content-box } it applies the padding outside the Widget.

The submit button heuristic needed to be modified to make it not have giant
margins.

RenderSelect::setPadding is needed to avoid another but in Qt.

Charles