multiple proxies

Learn!ng jamesmayo at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 29 16:19:07 BST 2007

Learn!ng wrote:

> Hello
>
> well it is easy to use 1 proxy but how to do it with more than 1?
>
> is there another way to put it into the proxy server settings or the
> address bar?
>
> i tried this in the browser address bar already:
> http://206.117.37.5:3128:3128/http://169.229.50.5:3128/http://www.google.com
>
> and this syntax in the address bar too:
> http://www.proxyguy.com/-_-http://www.google.com
> but it didn't work either
>
> is there a way?

thk for the answer i don't mind if the solution is for any browser at all,
same difference to me... but i was after a way to enter the path of the
browser requests via multiple proxy addresses into the browser address bar
rather than fiddling with anything else as I have read that it is possible
but it didn't work with the attempts I listed before.