KHTMLPart doesn't behave as Konqueror

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Tue Aug 28 21:28:26 BST 2007

Hi,

I've a strange problem with using KHTMLPart.

There is a website which creates a HTML POST form via JavaScript.

When I load this site in Konqueror, I can fill out the form and
after a click on the submit button a HTTP PUT request is send out
(verified via wireshark).

When I use the KHTMLPart standalone (in my application), the
HTML form is rendered correctly, however after clicking the submit
button a HTTP _GET_ request is send out...

Has anybody an idea what the reason could be?

Is there a way to see the source code which is generated by the
JavaScript? DOM::Document.toString() only returns the '<script>'
tags but not the generated html.

Version: latest KDE 3.5 branch

Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to this list.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!