khtml.info

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Aug 9 16:53:06 BST 2007

On Sunday, 5. August 2007, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

> khtml.info seems to be gone. Maybe the content should be moved to
> konqueror.org instead or the domain should be reregistered?

I`ve given up the domain because there wasn`t any interest in getting it up
again after it was hacked. I only have a semi-broken database dump available
if anyone is up for putting the content online again.

I was planning to move it to techbase.kde.org somewhen but this is not really
something I have time for at the moment.

Greetings,
Dirk