Konqueror and Dolphin service menu location

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Fri Aug 3 10:06:13 BST 2007

Hi!

Currently the service menus from Konqueror are located at share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/ and Dolphin stores its own service menus at share/apps/dolphin/servicemenus.

If I remember correctly we decided some months ago that it would be a good idea having a common location for service menus. As such service menus can also be useful outside the scope of Konqueror or Dolphin, I'm not sure about a proper place where to put them.

Any input on this topic would be very welcome!

Thanks!
Peter