Human readable display of file sizes, modification times and permissions

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 21:35:16 BST 2007

Hi Robert and all,

I find your proposal a good idea. From my point of view we could have some
"visual marks", let me explain. We could add (somewhere, kfileitem
delegate?, properties dialog?) clear icons that difference owner, group and
others. Then we could draw "flags" (as icons, colors, or whatever) that
determine the permissions of the file.

I have only a comment on the patch... I think this part is wrong:

+                    if ( itemCount > 0 )
+                        return i18n("%1 items",itemCount);
+                    else
+                        return i18n("Empty");

I think there are more than 1 plural in some languages.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.