Konqueror 4

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Oct 31 14:28:51 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 1:24, Martin Konold wrote:
> But I am still not convinced how to explain the subtle differences of a
> browser and a manager to users in an intuitive way?

not sure we need to. we attach one to the file management icons and one to the
web (and other?) browsing icons. no explanations needed; it's more important
that the developers understand the difference than the users as they
generally just use what's there without much questioning or even deep
understanding. =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se