Suggestion for Konquerer developers and delivering "stripped" releases

Uno Engborg uno at webworks.se
Sat Nov 25 07:03:31 GMT 2006

fre 2006-11-24 klockan 13:47 -0600 skrev Rene Horn:
> Why not have a drop icon that could optionally be animated?  Something
> like an arrow pointing downwards overlayed on top of the folder into
> which contents will be dropped.  This would be in addition to a "drop
> indicator rect."

Good idea. Another way to do it would be to make the draged file semi
transparent when hold over the drop target, and then let the folder
below it show an animation of an opening folder. This would probably
require AIGLX/XGL, so I suppose it could fall back to your icon idea
when  AIGLX/XGL wasn't available.

Regards
Uno Engborg