Suggestion for Konquerer developers and delivering "stripped" releases

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Tue Nov 21 22:13:19 GMT 2006

Dear Developers,

A bit late my suggestion about Konqi 4, but could the Konqi developers make
the drag and drop a bit more visible? When dropping files on a directory, the
directory is not marked very much, so the risk of dropping something in the
directory beside is high and as we all have huge amounts of data, the
information will be lost. So I suggest some kind of reverse video or some
nice eye candy showing the target addressed by the drop.

For the other things discussed in this thread, I just moved to kubuntu and I
was deceived about the stripped version of konqueror and re-installed the
full fledged interface. I'm using konqueror since version 1.1 and the vision
of having it turned into yet another firefox or IE worries me. Please do not
make me loose my data-letterman or you force me to remain with KDE 3.5 for
ever... ;)

Keep up the good work

Rigo Wenning