Adobe ActionScript Virtual Machine open sourced

Fela Winkelmolen nimatar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 14:31:42 GMT 2006

Firefox appears to be developing[1] an implementation of ECMAScript 4th
edition based on the Adobe ActionScript Virtual Machine, I don't know to much
about the matter, but when I read it I was wondering if it would be possible,
and maybe a good idea, to use it in konqueror too, collaborating on a common
standard and implementation.
There may well be reasons not to do that, maybe KJS is much better or faster
or something, or better integrated in KDE, I don't know. It's just an idea
and I was just wondering what people here think about it.

bye :)

[1] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/tamarin/
--
Hello! I'm a signature virus ^^ Copy me to your signature, pleeeeease!!!!!!!!