Konqueror 4

Mark Rose kde at markrose.ca
Thu Nov 2 00:51:42 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 9:14 am, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > When konqueror crashes, which unfortunatenely some times happens, session
> > is lost. I'm not the only one [2].
>
> there is a crash recovery plugin in kde-addons for konqi.

Yes, but it doesn't recover session cookies, just which tabs were open. For
instance, if I'm browsing a forum with a dozen tabs open, and Konqueror
crashes, it'll open all those threads again -- but the forum software will
see this as a new session, and my place in regards to new posts will be lost.
Restoring the session cookies along with the open tabs would be a very nice
addition to the crash recovery plugin.

Mark