Konqueror 4

Edulix edulix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:17:32 GMT 2006

I also think it's a good idea. I think that it could be improved  if in

/usr/local/bin

You could not only click on under local, but also directly in local (which
seems more natural to me) if you have <Ctrl> pressed. That way get a bigger
and nicer clickable area and perhaps the down bar doesn't need to be very
thick.