Konq/e required files and file structure

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu May 25 12:51:49 BST 2006

I posted this in the konq/e list and got no replies... So I'm trying here.

I am trying to develop some automated build scripts for Qt/e + Konq/e,
using uClib and buildroot.  So far I have Qt/E and Konq/e compiling and
producing ipks.

I have not been able to test these as I don't have the hardware yet....

I would like to package up the *.ipk files correctly.  Could someone
please post the minimum file structure and the contents of the files for
Konqueror to operate properly, or a link to a description of the various
KDE config files?

I am not at all familiar with KDE, and I have no idea where all of files
should be kept.

If anyone wants the scripts, let me know.  I am building against the
OpenWrt kamikaze buildroot
<http://downloads.openwrt.org/docs/buildroot-documentation.html>

I hope to have an arm port soon to test against.

Thanks,

--Yan