Adblock improvement

Daniele Galdi daniele.galdi at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:35:47 BST 2006

Hi Ivor,

Yay! The joy of OSS... :) if you're too laz^h^h slow, someone else will
> do it first.

because i needed it.

> It would be welcome.... have you applied for an svn account.

I haven't a svn account, so if you want you can do it for me.
My extension is for kde 3.5.x but i will port to kde 4.x easly

Yup agree with that. It should be separated out and the necessary hooks
> to enable it to function incorporated into khtml... however the
> easiest/quickest implementation was to simply code it straight into
> khtml, so that's what happened.

Cool is easy to do, but is possible without break BC?

If it was all pulled out into addons that clearly would no longer be a
> problem. I guess the alternative would be to just add the new filter
> setting in directly and then call reparseConfiguration, otherwise adding
> add and remove calls to the kpart that call d->m_settings in the same
> fashion as the JS-settings calls (grep for "it sucks") I guess.

Yes is it true.

Ciao,
Daniele