Two possible problems in khtml

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Fri Mar 31 15:04:50 BST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 12:47, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Someone in #khtml told us that he run a statistical code checker against
> khtml source code

What tool did he use? I've found it quite hard to find open source C++
checkers. I bet he has a license to one of the proprietrary ones.

[...]
> Also the guy told me he can process rest of the khtml if someone can send
> him gcc -E output which doesn't contain any external reference ( references
> to outside headers etc ). I don't know how to do this, if someone can do
> this I can give the contact details in private.

I would love to give it a run on KDOM's XQuery/XPath code(those 30 000 loc
surely has its bugs), but I would as well need a solution for how to properly
invoke with -E.

Cheers,

		Frans