Enhancing Konqueror

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Sat Mar 18 17:12:01 GMT 2006

It shows that the menu-structure and accessibility of all those features can
be improved (right click, interactive session management like in Kate etc) So
the right answer from the power-users would have been to tell how to activate
the things. :)

I for myself use not many of the features asked here, but I use some of the
more powerful extensions, mainly fish. And yes, I had also the deja-vu that
George had ;)

Best,

Rigo

Am Friday 17 March 2006 20:12, sprach George Staikos: