Google search payment

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Mar 11 21:39:16 GMT 2006

On Saturday 11 March 2006 13:14, Frans Englich wrote:
> Has anyone tried doing something about it?

yes, it's being worked on. such things take time and contrary to popular
opinion in the geek circles ;) , google -is- a for-profit company and despite
their love affair with open source still has all sorts of management
structures and justification requirements that we have slowly wend our way
through ....

users of google giving them (polite) feedback on the matter would probably
help of course

--
Aaron J. Seigo