Google search payment

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Sat Mar 11 20:14:30 GMT 2006

On Saturday 11 March 2006 19:50, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> Cumartesi 11 Mart 2006 21:59 tarihinde, Frans Englich şunları yazmıştı:
> > On Saturday 11 March 2006 19:24, Ismail Donmez wote:
> > > Cumartesi 11 Mart 2006 21:23 tarihinde, Andras Mantia şunları yazmıştı:

> > > Non-ascii search.
> >
> > Sorry for my incompetence in this matter, but why does Google treat
> > Konqueror in that way? Perhaps it's not backlisting, but a Google bug?
>
> It works if you change UA to Safari so they are blacklisting us.

Has anyone tried doing something about it? Someone should contact Google and
get insight why it is so, what can be done about it and so forth. Sounds like
a KDE e.V matter.

And if nothing else works /after/ a diplomatic approach have been attempted,
blog about it(talk about censorship, controlling the market, etc, etc), and
try to get a slashdot post out of it. Pressure on Google, in other words.

Cheers,

		Frans