Is this a list to talk about khtml? Is it *the* list?

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 20:15:21 GMT 2006

I want to use khtml (for rendering html, probably without all the bells and
whistles of konqueror), but I have some questions, and not sure where I
should post them.

Just as an example, I want to send an HTML "stream" to khtml to be rendered
(as opposed to having khtml load a URL (local or remote)).

Randy Kramer

(Unless I missed something, there is no separate khtml mailing list, nor a
bugzilla category--khtml seems to be addressed as a subset of various other
applications, like konqueror, kmail, ...)