kdom and khtml integration

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Wed Mar 1 13:31:06 GMT 2006

On Sunday 26 February 2006 23:21, Rob Buis wrote:
> Good evening khtml hackers :-)

Came to think of another thing:

I don't think KDOM as it is now is suitable for kdelibs inclusion. css/, core/
and events/ quite thoroughly spews compiler warnings and that isn't very
correct. It is also avoided in kdelibs, so it would lower kdelibs quality.

Likewise, there are admirable efforts for improving the Doxygen in kdelibs.
KDOMBinder does currently at best generate no doxygen but regularly outputs
invalid. I think it should be fixed, since otherwise it would lower kdelibs
quality.

But that's just my personal view on how things should be, of course.

Cheers,

		Frans