Buffer overflow in CGI kioslave?

Juergen Pfennig info at j-pfennig.de
Thu Jun 22 20:37:04 BST 2006

> > output so that occasionally the extra space problem becomes visible. On the
> > query page my name gets rendered as "J&u uml;rgen" for example.
>
> Is the attached file the content that is supposed to be delivered?
>
> Regards,
>  - Michael Pyne

Thank you Michael!

My name is now rendered correctly - and this makes me happy. There could still
be some 7.000.000.000.000 people remaining unhappy as there is a little missing
feature left.

Could you imagine to contribute about 15 lines of code to implement the charset
keyword for the html header? Most people on this planet (including me) are no
native english speakers and need some character-set like utf-8.

Could you try to parse the http header for charset=??? and then let qt use ???
as the codec instead of the default latin1?

On my side I promise to contribute some documentation for the CGI kioslave!

Thanks so long
Jürgen