Legacy Konqueror compatibility in AJaX

DiMono cjmarks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 00:18:30 BST 2006

I'm working on an AJaX implementation, and I would very much like to include
compatibility for legacy versions of Konqueror (< 3.4). The problem is I
lack a system that has it. As such, I need your help.

Is there a list published anywhere of the specific Konqueror
incompatibilities in regards to the XMLHttpRequest object?

Is there a Konqueror emulator of some sort?

So far there are two items I know about :

1)
http://www.kde-forum.org/redir.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.splitbrain.org%2Fajax_pitfalls%23broken_utf-8_in_konqueror
UTF-8 characters are broken in Konqueror < 3.5

2)
http://www.kde-forum.org/redir.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdot.kde.org%2F1152645965%2F1152652112%2F1152654718%2F1152659321%2F
Extra null byte at the end of every POST request

I would really appreciate any and all help you can offer to me, I really
want to extend backwards Konqueror compatibility in AJaX.