CSS Parser and Qt/e 2.

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Mon Jan 30 13:49:53 GMT 2006

On Monday 30 January 2006 14:06, Stefan Eilers wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Am Montag, 30. Januar 2006 12:53 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> > is the solution already found? DOMString should be in host order, as is
> > the flex generated code. There should be very few places that need
> > byteswapping..
>
> Thanks for asking.
> Yes. I patched DOMStringImpl() to do the reordering if needed. The patch
> is committet into kdenox, but is just active if Qte 2 is used.
>
> Now I have to fix kjs, too. Therefore I should find a solution for this,
> soon.

KJS has no dependancy on Qt at all.

The only issue may be again the conversion from UString (the unicode string
used by kjs) to QString and DOMString.

So the only affected functions should be the KJS::qstring, qconststring and
string (conversion to domstring), plus the UString constructors that take
qstrings and domstrings, which are in khtml/ecma/kjs_binding.cpp

--
Luciano Montanaro //
              \\ //