CSS Parser and Qt/e 2.

Stefan Eilers stefan.eilers at basyskom.de
Mon Jan 30 13:06:31 GMT 2006

Hi !

Am Montag, 30. Januar 2006 12:53 schrieb Dirk Mueller:

> is the solution already found? DOMString should be in host order, as is the
> flex generated code. There should be very few places that need
> byteswapping..

Thanks for asking.
Yes. I patched DOMStringImpl() to do the reordering if needed. The patch is
committet into kdenox, but is just active if Qte 2 is used.

Now I have to fix kjs, too. Therefore I should find a solution for this, soon.

I will raise my voice again if this is finished and tell the details. :)

Regards, Stefan
--
Stefan Eilers
Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-962 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 4213459 |
Jabber: eilers at jabber.org
stefan.eilers at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de