konqueror rendering issue

miro miro.doma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:46:43 GMT 2006

Hi there,

  I'm sending a test case showing a rendering problem in konqueror.
There are a 2 items in a table. The second has "position:relative" set, to
move it lower. The problem is that the item is moved but the table is
enlarged to accommodate it.
Correct behavior (ehm firefox/ie) the table is NOT enlarged. This is also the
case if display:block is deleted (or position:absolute is used) .

One more thing, somehow the link underline is gone too (might be my setup).

I will add it to bugzilla shortly, I just thought someone might have a quick
fix:)

Regards,
	Miro

<head>
<title>Relative position text case</title>

.nav01 a{
	color: #FFFFFF;
	display: block;
	padding: 2px 10px 2px 10px;
}

#select01 a{
	color: #CC00CC;
	position: relative;
	z-index: 2;
	top: 40px;
	border: 1px solid #CC00CC;
}
</head>

style="background-color: #333333;" >

--
It said, "Insert disk #3," but only two will fit!