AW: AW: AW: kdom and khtml integration

Tobias Anton tobias at ke.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Feb 28 23:50:52 GMT 2006

> > > And in fact, kdelibs requires libxml2 anyway - so where's your point?
> >
> > konq-embed does not and I'd really like to stick to this.
> Good that you reminded me of konq-e, I never had that in mind.
> What's the status of konq-e, anyway? Will there be a Qt4 version,
> depending on khtml trunk at some point? I saw some Qt2 related
> patches, and comments from Eva - can you elaborate a bit?

Well, konq-e works with KDE 3.5 and 3.4, and can be linked to QT3 and
QT2.3.x, for which a set of patches provides compatibility. I've been using
konq/e in multiple projects until now and I find it great. A KDE 4 version
will be available the sooner the less source incompatibilities KDE 4 will
have with respect to KDE 3 and the more stability and standard-compliance
improvements KDE 4 brings.

> P.S. Do you remember Darmstadt 2001 & flip-chart ? :-)

Certainly, I think it was about virtual inheritance :-))
Many things have happened since then... How are you doing? Write me mal ne
private Mail.

Tobias