Registering a Callback for JS functions!?

Amr Ramadan amr.ram at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:55:27 GMT 2006

Is this scenario possible in any means? I want to create an application
which uses KHTML to display a page created after querying a local database
server. Let us assume this page has several buttons, and each button is
associated with an identification number. What I want is, when some button
is pressed, the application will get notified with this action, along with
the identification number associated, so that it would query the database,
create a new page and display it.

Is this way of calling the application from within the HTML document, or
making the application watch the document and replace some actions, in any
way possible!?

If not, I can probably pass the ID in a POST request, but still, this would
require that there would be a way for the application to get notified there
is any attempt to open some file so that it would cancel such request and do
its query based on the ID in the attempted path!!

--

Sincerely Yours,
Amr Ramadan.