Rendering regression in konqueror-3.5 in Sampo bank internet service

Jani-Matti Hätinen jani-matti.hatinen at iki.fi
Mon Feb 13 10:48:14 GMT 2006

	Hello,

At least a few pages (account balance, payment) in the Sampo bank internet
service fail to render correctly in konqueror-3.5. The same pages work fine
with konqueror-3.4, so this seems to be a regression.
  If there are any devs around who might have time to look at this, I can send
you the source code for the troublesome pages as well as screenshots from
konqueror and opera. (There's nothing really sensitive on those pages, but
I'd still rather not send the code to a public archived mailing list)

--
Jani-Matti Hätinen