Konqueror Compatibility Team proposal

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Tue Aug 22 21:50:00 BST 2006

You will still get rich experience and might help the QA developers to have
better validation, error message etc. Also, QA folks in W3C might even have
(technical) resources and plans to help you with your work. In case of need,
we are listening.

Best,

Rigo

Am Monday 21 August 2006 20:40, sprach Maks Orlovich: