Konqueror Compatibility Team proposal

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Fri Aug 18 08:33:14 BST 2006

Dear all,

while this might be a great idea, compatibility is also an issue of
standardization. I do not think Konqueror crashes on sites that are valid
XHTML and CSS.

So my suggestion is that you also contact the W3C QA folks to help them
explain to sites the benefit of having valid XHTML and CSS, help to improve
the validators and so on. This will benefit konqueror but also other
browsers.

Best,

Rigo

Am Wednesday 16 August 2006 02:46, sprach Jesse Hannah: