make Icon View icons larger

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Wed Aug 9 19:44:08 BST 2006

Is there any way to make Icon View icons larger? I have already
enabled "Increase size of previews relative to icons" and "use thumbnails
embedded in files" but is there a way to get even larger icon previews?

Or... could someone recommend a good "light-table" application? I have a
couple thousand images and would like some way to manage them visually
(remove dupes, keep only the best, etc.)? The other view modes from the
Image View add-on aren't quite what I'm after.