Is there any way to mark which language a bug's webpage is written in?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Apr 28 08:08:40 BST 2006

Lex Hider wrote:
>Hi,
>In doing some triage work, I have come across a few pages not written in
>english. Being monolingual I really can't do much with such bugs.
>
>Is there any way to mark bugs as being non-english?
>Is there any way to mark bugs as being a specific language? [french,
> russian, etc].

I don't understand why you're asking these questions. Take a look at the
Bugzilla interface and tell us what it can or can't do. Your fields
available for arbitrary input are:
  Summary
  Comment

That's all.
  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway