Is there any way to mark which language a bug's webpage is written in?

Lex Hider lexhider at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 28 02:39:34 BST 2006

Hi,
In doing some triage work, I have come across a few pages not written in
english. Being monolingual I really can't do much with such bugs.

Is there any way to mark bugs as being non-english?
Is there any way to mark bugs as being a specific language? [french, russian,
etc].

If we could do this, then we could direct someone who does speak that
language, to a list of pages/bugs to check.

e.g. direct a french speaker to a list of bugs on pages written in french who
check them out.

Lex.