bugzilla suggestion

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Apr 24 09:16:38 BST 2006

Lex Hider wrote:
>On Monday 24 April 2006 17:03, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> Lex Hider wrote:
>> >My idea was that this list could be autogenerated from bugzilla if
>> > there was someway to mark bugs as site-specific issues.
>>
>> You can use the Subject field...
>
>Can you give an example of how it should look.
>
>You'll have to excuse my ignorance on some of these issues.

[site-issue] http://url.here/: Rest of the summary

Just change the Summary of the bug report to match that pattern. We
already use it to indicate if a patch is available or if it's a
regression.

Maybe when we upgrade Bugzilla, we'll get keyword support and custom
fields. Right now, we have to do with what's available.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway