Question on http cache

Shane Paustian spaustia at iastate.edu
Sun Apr 9 18:04:39 BST 2006

Hi,

I have a couple of questions that relate to each other.

First of all I was wondering if you may know of a few other places where the
cache files may reside other than the places indicated in the FAQ.  I and
another have beed looking but can not find where there are stored in the file
directories.  We are running KDE on Slax off of a flash drive is that helps.

Second, I was wondering if you knew of any way to modify a cache file of a
webpage directly, in order to get the offline url to open a different cached
page.

Thanks,
Shane Paustian