mjpeg plugin-for konqueror?

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 5 21:40:31 BST 2006

This seems to be the only kde mailing list dealing with konqueror, so ...
I now have a ethernet-based camera that emits mjpeg-formatted images
from which I can now display a single jpeg image with each browser refresh.
Is there a plugin for konqueror that permits live display of mjpeg
or is mjpeg displayed by writing a javascript that displays successive
jpeg images received from a webcam emitting an mjpeg video stream?
Or other?

Thanks,
Dave Feustel
--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"