New webarchiver plugin

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 22:58:57 BST 2005

On Friday 09 September 2005 17:37, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> Oh come on, how can you be so harsh on a contributor that had the patience
> since kde 3.4! I guess if the code is good enough it could get included and
> coolo would understand the situation.

He wasn't being harsh.  The feature freeze exists for a reason, and no matter
how code of a coder you are, the code needs to be tested, and we are running
very short of time in which to do that.

In addition there is the string freeze to keep in mind, which I'm sure the new
code would break. ;)

If the code is a plugin it may be possible to make a separate release of it
and have it on kde-apps.org but it's a bit late to get it into 3.5.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne