Animated gif problem in konqueror

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Fri Oct 14 10:29:28 BST 2005

El Martes, 11 de Octubre de 2005 16:25, Maks Orlovich escribió:
> On Tuesday 11 October 2005 05:53, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > Konqueror 3.5 beta (and Konqueror 3.4.2 as well) seem to have problems
> > when changing the image source from javascript. I think it to be some
> > kind of initialization bug.
> >
> > Does any of the above ring a bell to you? Where should I look for the
> > bug? khtml/rendering or khtml/ecma may be relevant.
>
> One likely suspect is misc/loader.cpp, in particular when it decides to
> notify the client of a new image... I can probably take a look at this in
> 1.5 week or so (especially since it might be my fault) -- so a filed bug
> report may be helpful, but not anytime earlier.

Yes, that's where I think the problem lays too.

I'll file a bug report, so the issue is not forgotten, but I will have to
find a solution (or a workaround) as early as possible, as this issue is a
show stopper for me. I am trying to deploy konqueror embedded on ~100000
Set-top-boxes here in Italy, but that is on hold until this issue is fixed.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //
              \\ //